Superior Epoxy Flooring Options
If you are considering epoxy flooring for your garage, you are about to make a good decision. This is one of the best ways to improve this part of your home and add tremendous value.
Let our experts here at Speese Painting Co., LLC provide the service for you so that you can rest assured the quality will be topnotch. Some of the benefits that you can expect by letting us provide you with epoxy coated floors are:
- Concrete becomes that much more durable and sturdy, by adding epoxy. This coating helps protect it from cracks, chips and other potential problems. This helps you save money on repairs.
- This makes flooring much quicker and easier to clean. By changing the surface from porous to non-porous, it means dirt and dust no longer become trapped and can be easily swept away.
- Prevent permanent stains from substances like oils and grease by adding this layer of protection. Instead of stain, you will now be able to simply wipe away these spills.
- It also enhances the visual aesthetics. Your flooring, and overall garage, can look completely transformed once we add a high-quality epoxy coating.
Getting Expert Help
You can improve your floors with epoxy and we are just the professionals to trust to get the job done. Since 1977, we have been providing locals with the level of expert work they want, need and deserve. Now, we look forward to partnering with you and offering you the best in products and workmanship for your epoxy floors.
We Provide Epoxy Flooring Services To The Following Cities:
Kent County - Cedar Springs, MI | East Grand Rapids, MI | Grand Rapids, MI | Lowell, MI | Rockford, MI | Walker, MI | Ada, MI | Algoma, MI | Alpine, MI | Belmont, MI | Cannon, MI | Cascade, MI | Courtland, MI | Comstock Park, MI | Grattan, MI | Nelson, MI | Oakfield, MI | Plainfield, MI | Solon, MI | Sparta, MI | Spencer, MI | Tyrone, MI | Vergennes, MI
If you would like to know more about our Grand Rapids painting contractors, please call 616-863-3339 or complete our online request form.
- Four Tips to Prepare for Your Professional Interior Painting
A beautiful interior paint job can do wonders to keep your Grand Rapids home looking its best. Of course, over time, your interior paint job is bound to wear down and get your home looking far worse than its best. Fortunately, you can always get that problem resolved with a fresh interior coat of paint. […]Read More
- Selecting An Exterior Paint Color For Your Home
If you’re a homeowner long enough, the topic of exterior painting is bound to come up eventually. Whether your home’s current paint is in bad shape or you’re just eager to apply a new color to your home’s exterior, hiring a Grand Rapids painting contractor to refresh your home’s appearance is an excellent decision. You […]Read More