About Your Grand Rapids Painting Contractor, Speese Painting
Speese Painting was established in 1977 to specialize in providing the highest possible quality painting services for fine residential homes and businesses in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. We are commited to our client's complete satisfaction and are confident to offer a Craftsmanship Warranty on our work. Our Grand Rapids painting contractors strive to protect the environment by disposing of waste properly, using lead-free paint and reducing waste as well.
Our employees are the backbone of our business. We only hire the best people we can find, and then we keep them by compensating them well, looking out for their safety and treating them with respect. We do not use contractors. Our Grand Rapids painters working on your home or business will be Speese Painting employees and not contractors. We give our employees the best possible tools, so that they can get the job done right in the most efficient way possible. We communicate with our customers proactively to keep them informed before the job, during and after the job is complete. We conduct our business in the most ethical, socially responsible way. We strive every day to be a good coporate citizen in our community and in all our dealings with our customers.
Our Dedication To Safety: Family And Our Employees
- We will provide disposal of all debris, thoroughly clean the project area, and dispose of all environmentally hazardous materials in a responsible manner.
- All of our craftsmen attend regular safety meetings to ensure that not only do they stay OSHA certified, but they learn and then apply the latest safe work practices.
- Safety is always number one with us. We are deeply committed to the safety of your family and our employees. The safety of our employees and safe work practices on your property is our most important responsibility. It is more than a requirement for us. It is a value. We are proud of our safety record, and we strive every day to maintain it.
- We maintain an Injury and Illness Prevention Program and Administrative Respiratory Protection Program.
- Speese Painting Company employees are not allowed to smoke on your property.
- We employ proper OSHA-Approved safety techniques and equipment at all times.
- If your home or building was built before 1978, it was likely painted with lead-based paint, which can cause serious health effects when it is scraped or sanded in preparation for repainting. Speese Painting Company follows EPA guidelines to safely work on projects that involve disturbing lead-based paint.
Our Grand Rapids Painting Contractors Offer These Services:
Warning: Use of undefined constant date - assumed 'date' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/speese/public_html/about-us.php on line 109
- Four Tips to Prepare for Your Professional Interior Painting
A beautiful interior paint job can do wonders to keep your Grand Rapids home looking its best. Of course, over time, your interior paint job is bound to wear down and get your home looking far worse than its best. Fortunately, you can always get that problem resolved with a fresh interior coat of paint. […]
- Selecting An Exterior Paint Color For Your Home
If you’re a homeowner long enough, the topic of exterior painting is bound to come up eventually. Whether your home’s current paint is in bad shape or you’re just eager to apply a new color to your home’s exterior, hiring a Grand Rapids painting contractor to refresh your home’s appearance is an excellent decision. You […]
If you would like to know more about our Grand Rapids painting contractors, please call 616-863-3339 or complete our online request form.